Verstehen sie Deutsch?

The Bean & I are finally in a German class. Took years to get in, as Reno isn't quite the hotbed of learning to Deutsch it up. Our instructor is only 3 years off the boat (so to speak) from Hamburg, which of course makes her a Hamburgerin... Frau Carson.

We're learning vocab, verbs, nouns, & proper nouns. Now, if the good frau will only teach us how to conjugate the verbs, I can get cracking on massacre-ing another language.

Here I go!

6 launchings into the blogosphere....:

Anonymous said...

Hooray :-)

I'd like to hear some of your German language skills the next time you visit us ;)

Alex

TimmyMac said...

Is it regular Deutsch or freaky deaky Deutsch?

shontell said...

The Man took German in highschool. I don't know what he learned, but I remember him teaching me a few dirty phrases. good stuff

JayBird said...

I enjoyed verb conjugation the most when I learned Spanish. I hope these German classes are fun for you guys.

Murdoc said...

I'm looking forward to test day...

Jen in Budapest said...

I met a guy on the plane who is from Germany. Sounds like he's a part of a great church and youth group. He gave me a few websites and if you can read German, you might enjoy them.

http://www.arche-alstertal.de/
http://www.coffeestation.at/

Peace...Thanks for the coffee with you and Joni. I enjoyed it and appreciated your time. Jen