Puh-leez.

I'm bored with the themes that blogger has for its templates... actually, I've been bored for about a year, & have even done some searching to attempt to find a theme that I can live with... to no avail. I like Wordpress' free stuff, & Typepad's as well. Blogger must have a love-connection to Douglas Bowman, because he seems to be the exclusive designer of blogger's themas (yes, I spelled it "thema" on purpose.)

Recommendations? Suggestions? Places to look? With the caveat: that I won't have to go to computer geek school or learn another language (like html) to create the new look...

2 launchings into the blogosphere....:

shontell said...

I could see about pimping out my friend Jenene Boardman from Las Vegas. She is a trustworthy soul. I added her as an "inputer" to my blog and she souped (is the the right spelling for this term?hmm) er suped :/ up my blog for the holidays. She can do anything. She is just like Willy Wonka...only not nearly as creepy. Well...

TimmyMac said...

http://www.finalsense.com/services/blog_templates/index.htm