And the times, they are a-changin'. Again.

Big changes are afoot in the greater organization I & our church family are apart of... What's happening seems to be a realignment.

I say, "Yay."

This should make life over the next few months a bit interesting.

8 launchings into the blogosphere....:

jami said...

i'm looking forward to change.

Unknown said...

i'm hoping this "change" will be sensitive and mindful of the afteraffects (fallout) on the pastors/leaders of the multiplication initiative/"change."

Murdoc said...

I need to change a diaper...not my own...it is still clean.

scoeyd said...

jami- me too.

jason - which change? the first round or this round?

brother - good for you. I thought something was stinky.

TimmyMac said...

I agree with Jason . . . I hope the organization/leadership/council of the overriding/undergirding efforts/initiative counter the burden/weight/yoke of responsibility . . .

RandomSue said...

Uh, Yeah, what he said.

RandomSue said...

Change good. Stagnation bad.

Unknown said...

nicely done, pluck. :>)