Another day...

Expectations: everybody has them. When these expectations meet each other, something has to give. Ouch.

12 more classes - 7 more labs.

3 launchings into the blogosphere....:

georgia said...

Does that mean you're giving way to your professor's expectations?

scoeyd said...

If I could only identify what those expectations are...

It means that my expectations are falling by the wayside - mostly because dr. brimley teaches Geology with a random, shotgun, non-systematic approach, one that is eerily akin to the Philosophy prof's class that I dropped last semester...

shontell said...

the other day i had my husband edit my scholarship paper. i love how educated he is, but not this time. i should have told him i was expecting him to just say how great i was at writing as this has always been one of my stronger talents. instead he honestly edited and then said, "When is this thing due? I just think this isn't your best writing." ::deflate::